Pages

Saturday 25 October 2014

Model of a Bag Scanning Machine

Hi folks...

Hope everyone had a blast for Diwali. Here is a different post from me. I made this Display model for my son- a Bag scanning machine and he is studying in Nursery!!!! I wonder if he even understands the concepts. They are learning about Air transport and this comes under Airport Security.
Anyway here is the model

The Model with the model ;)

I converted an old carton box for this project. The plank holding the bags is a foam board. And the corners are taped with washis.






Origami Handbag

This origami handbag was the one thing that took a long time to make but once you do it, you can get the hang of it pretty quickly. I added OHP sheets in strips to represent the screen.







Tray that holds watches, Belts, Mobiles & Wallet








Its just the conception of an idea. Once i got the idea of how to execute the model, it was pretty easy. This can even be easily changed to a working model but for now its just a display model. Hope you found it good and it could even help someone with their project.

Nice blogging today after long. Have a happy sunday. bye



6 comments:

  1. OMG this is just wow !! the whole idea and the way you have executed it is simply brilliant sujana ..Both your children are so lucky to have a mom like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning suja and your son is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant eay of teaching your kids. . I wish I could get my daughter to get a sneak peak at that. . Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning Sujana! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like